Who we are
Interchange Incorporated (Interchange) supports agencies that offer volunteer-supported services that provide family respite and social opportunities for children and young people with a disability.
Interchange supports a network of agencies across Victoria, New South Wales, South Australia and Tasmania by:
- provision of information and resources
- marketing and promotion of agencies and their programs
- provision of professional development opportunities
- facilitation of networking and partnering opportunities
- attraction and engagement of volunteers to assist in meeting the needs of people with a disability and their families
- advocating for sector improvement
Interchange is a not-for-profit, non-government incorporated association with tax deductible status.
Integrity: We are open, honest and accountable in all of our practices.
Social Justice: We contribute to and work with the broader community to bring about positive changes for individuals and society. We recognise that a fair community means that all people have the right to equal opportunities and justice and can participate fully within their communities.
Quality: We provide a supportive environment for the Board, staff, volunteers and partners to excel in the provision of services with standards and systems that support and build on our strengths.
Positive Work Environment: We value and promote a positive and safe work environment that supports diversity and values individual abilities and contribution.